Our #1 selling Promaster Carbon Fiber tripod only $199.99, was $279.99.ONLY 14 Available

Just got the last 14 from Promaster, there will be no more.
The Limited Edition Promaster GD525CK carbon fiber tripod This was a limited edition piece and we will run out of these quickly.

Key specs
Folds to 13.75"
Arca swiss plate
Weight 2.1 Lbs
Max Load 17.5 Lbs
Includes ball head
Max ht 62.25"
Min working ht 5 7/8"

1 year no fault warranty

Here is the link to order the tripod:
https://cameralandny.com/shop/ProMa...196?variation=1852941&query=promaster gd525ck

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
What's the difference between this tripod and the Xc525c? Is one leg detachable to use as a monopod? I'm about to purchase a tripod and use an outdoorsman pistol grip so I'm not interested in the included head. My use will be with binoculares only. Thanks.

FURMAN

WKR
In my opinion the 525c is one of, if not, the best tripods for the weight. I have two.

Dos XX

WKR
Just got the last 14 from Promaster, there will be no more.
The Limited Edition Promaster GD525CK carbon fiber tripod This was a limited edition piece and we will run out of these quickly.

Key specs
Folds to 13.75"
Arca swiss plate
Weight 2.1 Lbs
Max Load 17.5 Lbs
Includes ball head
Max ht 62.25"
Min working ht 5 7/8"

1 year no fault warranty

Here is the link to order the tripod:
https://cameralandny.com/shop/ProMaster-Guide-GD525CK-Professional-CF-Tripod-Kit-With-Head-Limited-Edition-2194/ab074460-a964-0136-f86b-00163e90e196?variation=1852941&query=promaster gd525ck

Are the legs on this tripod larger in diameter / more substantial than the Slik MIni?

Would this be considered a 0 series, 1 series, or 2 series tripod?

Just picked one up. Didn't see anywhere to put in a rokslide promo code.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
C
I put in the quantity and posted it here. No promoting anywhere else. Almost all gone. No promo code

Thanks for the support

Just grabbed one. Thanks, I've been looking for a better tripod for a few years now and couldn't pass this one up.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
What's the difference between this tripod and the Xc525c? Is one leg detachable to use as a monopod? I'm about to purchase a tripod and use an outdoorsman pistol grip so I'm not interested in the included head. My use will be with binoculares only. Thanks.
Cameraland I called your phone number and whoever answered could not answer the above questions and recommended I wait two weeks until you receive 16 new models of promaster tripods.

Can you answer my above questions? What is the difference between this tripod and the xc525c? Is one leg detachable to use as a monopod?

I put in the quantity and posted it here. No promoting anywhere else. Almost all gone. No promo code

Thanks for the support
Thanks! I appreciate it. Can't wait to test it out against the sirui ultralight model I have.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
C
Cameraland I called your phone number and whoever answered could not answer the above questions and recommended I wait two weeks until you receive 16 new models of promaster tripods.

Can you answer my above questions? What is the difference between this tripod and the xc525c? Is one leg detachable to use as a monopod?

The difference is this one is smaller and lighter and it is taller. Win, Win, Win and yes one leg unscrews as a monopod. Sorry about yesterday

Travis2282

Lil-Rokslider

16 new models! I wonder when the next new “this is it” tripod will come out and what it will be?