WTS Outdoor Research Crocodile Expedition gaiters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have a pair of Outdoor Research Crocodile Expedition gaiters for sale. The Expedition Crocodiles are an upgrade to standard awesome Crocodiles. These are very heavy duty and new and unused. They are cut larger than the standard Crocodiles and are XL in size. The xl is sized well for size 12 and larger boots. Also they are larger at the top allowing for more layers to fit under the tops. They are black with red panel in the backs. The Expecitions are designed for the most extreme conditions. Please do your research and read reviews on these gaiters. Again new and never been outside my house. Asking $65 for these superior gaiters. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 129
OP
T
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
No, I didn’t realize that the Expeditions were cut larger than the std crocodiles. I wear a 10.5 boot so I reordered a Large and they work great. They are unbelievably well made and bomb proof. One thing I love about these is that that are larger at the top allowing more material to fit down to your ankles. Most gaiters I’ve tried are too tight at the top to stuff a set of bib, etc down in them comfortably. Plus they will adjust down to the size of your leg just below the knee. Many gaiters are too tight if you have larger thighs. Thanks.

txjustin

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, if these don’t work for you they won’t work for me....I’m a 10.5 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Yea, the regular Crocodiles are cut smaller. The large Expedition works great, but you’d need to be a 12 or larger for the XL Expeditions to work. They are cut larger to go over larger mountaineering boots. Fantastic gaiters if the size works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.