Outdoor Vision Ridgetop?

Hungarydog

Lil-Rokslider
Just wondering if anyone has had their hands on one of these. I can't find a video showing one in use but in very intrigued. I know it's alot like the marsupial but I'm tired of buying bino harnesses that aren't exactly what I'm looking for so any info helps.

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
I just got mine a couple days ago and took it out to the range today. So far it is the best fitting bino harness I have had to date. It does not slide down at all under the weight of the binos while moving. It is very compact and would not fit binos over 10x42. The material is soft and quite. It is much like the material on the stretch pocket on my exo-pack in feel. The one thing I did find that I could complain a bit about is the magnet the keeps lid closed is pretty strong. Not really a big deal though. The hardware used is all very solid and will never slip once adjusted to your body. All in all, it is very nice made, light weight, and fits me excellent all while being compact.

OP
Hungarydog

Hungarydog

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info, what kind of binos are you putting in it and any chance you could post a picture of the side view with it open. Thanks for any help, their website doesn't really show alot

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info, what kind of binos are you putting in it and any chance you could post a picture of the side view with it open. Thanks for any help, their website doesn't really show alot

but the eye cups need to be lowered. If extended the cover is a little tight.
I am not good at posting the picture on boards but I will text you some picture if you pm your number to me. I am running Vanguard ED2 in 8x42 and Vortex 10x42 both fit great.
FYI a company has been great to deal with so far and answered questions quickly. I have a set of their Gaiters coming to try as well.

AGPank

WKR
I've been looking at harnesses and posted a thread. Outdoor Vision sent me a message and offered me to demo a Ridgetop harness.

Positive items
- Material seems light and quiet, website calls it silent hide (feels similar to Kuiu harness)
- Comfortable, blend of harness and 3/4" straps
- Good adjustability (I'm 6-1" and 210 lbs.). Had room to adjust either
- Front opening lid
- Overall build quality
- Compact
- Very functional - small pockets, rain cover
- Easy on /off (attribute to the buckles)
- Rain cover
- separate bino tether (I don't like the Kuiu harness direct connect to the bino)
- web management straps included

I had a couple minor comments on the bino tether, I'm not too concerned as it was a prototype I reviewed.

I'd also like to see a dedicated place for a lens pen.

Dkd

FNG
Gentlemen,
Any new comments on this bino harness? Still can't find any videos...
I have narrowed down to this one or Marsupial, but their buckles are so big for their swap out system.