Outdoor vitals

adamm88

WKR
I see a ton of companies mentioned here but rarely see them mentioned. I know they aren’t probably the lightest ir best but i was looking at their storm light synthetic bags in particular. Anyone have any experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
I have the 0 down bag and it has performed great for me. I would not be afraid of their synthetic bags if I was looking

[email protected]

Lil-Rokslider
I love my outdoor vitals synthetic hybrid seems to be great quality and the weight and compressibility vs price point is awesome! Plus they support hunting and the owner is a hunter.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for my first quilt and they are one of the companies I’m looking at? Anyone else have any experience with their quilts?

I love my outdoor vitals synthetic hybrid seems to be great quality and the weight and compressibility vs price point is awesome! Plus they support hunting and the owner is a hunter.
did you get the Atlas? just got mine today purchased from the sale last week. have you tested it at all?. looks of very good quality and 3.6 pounds on the money. its a little tight at the foot and the length is border line for me at 5 11.5" im probly gonna send it back for the longer version.

[email protected]

Lil-Rokslider
did you get the Atlas? just got mine today purchased from the sale last week. have you tested it at all?. looks of very good quality and 3.6 pounds on the money. its a little tight at the foot and the length is border line for me at 5 11.5" im probly gonna send it back for the longer version.
No I got the loftek hybrid mummy pod as I use it mostly in a hammock but also on a pad occasionally. Iv spent 2 nights in it so far down to well below freezing and have been plenty warm in just a beanie both on the air pad and on the hammock.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Any of you guys have any experience comparing outdoor vitals to enlightened equipment? Like is there a 10° difference? Would a OV 20° be comparable to a EE 30°? Thanks in advance!!

I got their 30* LoftTek (Long) quilt last year, it's awesome. I can pack it really easily into an 8L dry bag it has plenty of room to roll around in and the pad straps keep it in place nicely. I put it on the scale and in the stuff sack that it came with it weighed in at 42 ounces. I got mine on sale for Black Friday at $99, for the weight and price I think it's hard to beat.