Outdoors Geek Tent Rental anyone used them before?

Mattyq17

FNG
We are planning a 3rd season Colorado hunt in the SW part of the state and are going to be using a wall tent. Has anyone used Outdoorgeek tent rentals before? Good or bad experiences? There will be 5 or 6 of us going and we are looking at the 12x28 tent option with a stove. We have thought about buying our own and will probably do so but we want to make sure this is something we will all be willing to do every year or every other year before we buy our own tent. I currently have access to a 14x17 wall tent but it has some mildew issues and tent repairs needed(aka a couple 6"x12" holes in the ceiling. We just don't know if that will be big enough for 5 or 6 guys for two weeks (planning on going the week before to acclimate to the elevation and scout. Thanks.

Matt

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy bought a wall tent from them. It was exactly as described and he loves it. I believe one of the owners of Outdoor Geek works for Davis Tent.

Rlshrum

FNG
Are there any discount codes out there for Outdoors Geek that anyone has used successfully? Thanks in advance for your help!!