Outdoorsgeek rentals

Looking to possibly rent a day pack for a carryon and hiking on an upcoming trip to Utah (hitting various parks). Does anyone have experience renting gear from this company? Their prices almost seem too good, and I'd like to know if anyone else has used them before spending the money. Any issues getting your items, problems with the condition of items, general customer service comments, or any other feedback would be appreciated. TIA

squirrel

WKR
I went camping with him years ago does that count?? He wanted to learn to use llamas and we went on an overnighter to a lake. He was just setting up his business that year. he had some plans of setting up gear rentals with llamas for packing but it never played out the way he thought it would. Hope he does right by you.

CorbLand

WKR
I have never even heard of them but you can find decent day packs for under 100 bucks. You could probably buy a pack, use it for a week and sell it for nearly what you paid for it or even break even on the cost to rent one. At least it would be brand new.

ST52v

WKR
I used them to rent a wall tent about 10 years ago!! I was very happy with the service.