Outdoorsman Bino Mount Alternative.

twall13

WKR
There have been several guys on here who have called Swarovski directly and asked them. You can probably search and find the thread where it is discussed. I bought SLCs so it's irrelevant to me. Just passing on what others have already asked

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good to hear, I haven't read any of those posts but like you it's irrelevant to me since I don't own EL's.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

bobhunts

WKR
Outdoorsman install does not affect your Swaro warranty. I think they are the only place you can get the stud installed that is Swarovski approved to do the mod without messing with your warranty. There have been a few threads on here discussing it, and the Outdoorsman guys are on here as well.

You are right! I emailed Swarovski and they told me they are the only one authorized to do an mods and not void the warranty!

bobhunts

WKR
There have been several guys on here who have called Swarovski directly and asked them. You can probably search and find the thread where it is discussed. I bought SLCs so it's irrelevant to me. Just passing on what others have already asked

I emailed them and it is right!

JLW66

FNG
I got my outdoorsmans stud and mount installed last night on my Euro HD 15x56s. super simple and i like the smooth operation. Now i probably need the pistol grip and a few adapters.....it never ends.

I just ordered the bino stud and mount today, now to just pick out a new tripod and head. What are y’alls opinions on a new tripod?

FWIW... I’ve sent two pairs of el’s in (one twice) with outdoorsman studs installed and warranty was validated. Those guys at outdoorsman’s are legit! No worries!