Outdoorsman optics system

rlmmarine

WKR
Its seams like a hudge rabit hole ive gone down. And it seams like there has to be a better way
1st you have to by the detachable adapter mounts to go on what ever your putting it on tripod, window mount etcetera. Then the adapter plate has to go on the bottom of whatever head you want. Micro pan head, pistol grip etcetera. Then if you want the pistolgrip head you have to get the rotational adapter to make it smooth. Then of course another adapter to mount to scope, shooting rest, or binoculars. Oh wait you have to get a binocular adapter for the binoculars but wait again you have to get the stud aswell.
What does your stability setup look like, am i making it to versatile. I searched and could find another thread dealing with the whole setup.
Thanks for everyone's input

Attachments

• 20211005_214216.jpg
    20211005_214216.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 39
I only glass with 12s or 15s, so mine is relatively simple. I do agree that if you don’t do your research, there’s a good chance you’ll need to place a 2nd order with outdoorsmans to get what you didn’t the first time. Mainly the adapter plates for whatever it is your connecting to.

Slik 624-Outdoosrmans QR Panner-3/8 Adapter plate-Pistol Grip-Bino Adapter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 32