Sold Outdoorsmans Optics Hunter pack - coyote brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
$220 shipped in the lower 48. Willing to ship to AK or HI but it might cost more. Local pickup available in Grand Junction for a significant discount.

Awesome hunting backpack for sale. Capacity approximately 5,000 cubic inches I believe. Made in the USA. Used but taken good care of. You can see in the photos that there's a bit of fraying on one shoulder strap but it doesn't affect function at all.

This pack has a strong frame that is vertically stiff but twists with your body. It's got really comfortable shoulder straps and a comfortable hipbelt.

The packbag can be removed and the frame can be used as a meat hauler. It has a load sling included so that you can carry loads without the bag.

Here's what Outdoorsmans says: "The Outdoorsmans Optics Hunter Pack System was designed for a hunter to adequately carry their tripod, spotting scope, and large binoculars. The carbon fiber rein-forced polypropylene frame is rigid enough to handle a 200 lb. load, yet has enough flexibility to twist with your body while climbing or twisting through brush."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.