Outdoorsmans pack frame fit?

SDHNTR

WKR
I bought one of their Atlas trainers, but also with the idea that I'd use the frame for meat packing too. I can't seem to figure out how to get it fit and adjusted right. The load lifting straps just bottom out on the shoulder pad and I run out of strap length before I can get them tightened sufficiently. Or in order to get the lifting straps tight enough to even begin to stabilize the load at all, I have to have the main shoulder straps so tight that it's constricting. Worse yet though, the top of the damn frame hits me in the back of my head and neck. Am I doing something wrong? Why didn't they bend the top of the frame back away from your head? I'm almost wondering if I can take a torch to it and re shape it. I tried to call Outdoorsman's three times this morning and no one answers the phone. Left a voice mail and sent an email. I hope I'm doing something wrong. It can't just be designed this way.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Left a voicemail and sent two emails to Outdoorsmans. No response. Lame! Two star review submitted.