Outdoorsmans Pack Mod

Desert Hntr

Lil-Rokslider
I moved to NM 2 years ago and have been addicted to western hunting ever since. I have been lucky enough to draw at least one species tag a year. So, of course one of the main changes from treestand hunting is the aqusition of gear for the long haul. My main wish was finally aquired this week; a good pack. I bought an outdoorsmans pack from a fellow Rokslider and it will work out great. I havent gotten out on a training or actual hike with it yet so my question is not based on my experience. I have read and noticed that the load lifters on this pack are almost non-existant and am curious if anyone thinks it is possible to make some. I am asking for some advice on material or best way to accomplish this. I was thinking about finding some composite material and somehow attaching it to provide some lift, but not sure how well it would work or if there is a specific material I need to use. Any advice is appreciated.

OP
Desert Hntr

Desert Hntr

Lil-Rokslider
So I was thinking about using an oc innovations load lifter panel. Anybody know if this would work?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk