Outfitter or Broker Recommendation

snvts82

FNG
Hey how’s it going? Anyone have a broker they use? Looking for a guided elk hunt with some specifics for next year. I’m a co resident so mostly looking here but open to other options. I’ve got Wyoming points but no one else does so that’s pretty much out. These ease of hunting otc would be nice just because would t have to mess with any draws.

we are bringing my uncle out who’s a long time whitetail hunter. 70yo and I’m his words “this hunt is a dream come true”. He’s super capable but can’t ride a horse all day and be hiking 10 miles a day. We also have some younger guys in the group including myself who like to hunt hard. Still hoping for the feel of a true western hunt with wall tents, views and little of the backcountry feel without 10 mile horse ride to get there. New Mexico is appealing to me but my uncle real is in love with the idea of hunting “real mountains”

I was looking at compass west unit 68 because it looks like it offers some variety in the hunt: atv/foot/and horseback which I think would be perfect. If anyone has any recommendations for something like this or a broker they’ve used I’d appreciate. Ive searched and read a ton of threads but not really finding anything. Any help is appreciated. Price range would be mid level 4-7k

letmwork

FNG
Hey how’s it going? Anyone have a broker they use? Looking for a guided elk hunt with some specifics for next year. I’m a co resident so mostly looking here but open to other options. I’ve got Wyoming points but no one else does so that’s pretty much out. These ease of hunting otc would be nice just because would t have to mess with any draws.

we are bringing my uncle out who’s a long time whitetail hunter. 70yo and I’m his words “this hunt is a dream come true”. He’s super capable but can’t ride a horse all day and be hiking 10 miles a day. We also have some younger guys in the group including myself who like to hunt hard. Still hoping for the feel of a true western hunt with wall tents, views and little of the backcountry feel without 10 mile horse ride to get there. New Mexico is appealing to me but my uncle real is in love with the idea of hunting “real mountains”

I was looking at compass west unit 68 because it looks like it offers some variety in the hunt: atv/foot/and horseback which I think would be perfect. If anyone has any recommendations for something like this or a broker they’ve used I’d appreciate. Ive searched and read a ton of threads but not really finding anything. Any help is appreciated. Price range would be mid level 4-7k
Montana an option?

OP
snvts82

snvts82

FNG
Sure is. We all have zero Mt pts so not sure if we can pull a general tag with zero. I’ve got a call with Montana Trophy outfitters next week. Any other suggestions?
Montana an option?