Outsert for rip

OP
J
I was looking for 100 total and a 125g head. I know with ethics I'd be a little under or a little over the 100g mark. Is IW hit inserts ss or aluminum? It didn't say under their package description. I know the collars are ss.

OP
J
Does any one know if you can use the original hit tool on the Iron will system when installing? Is it the same as their tool as in depth? I have a bunch of the easton plastic hit tools and don't want to buy the iron will )if I go that route) if I dont need to.

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
I've used a lot of different options out there and so far the best quality (and highest price) have been the IronWill collar and insert system. Amazing tolerance on these and they will spin perfectly true. Not sure I'll try anything else.

Man I’m going back and forth with similar options. Go with RIP and 60gr SS shok or brass HIT with IW collar.

I also was thinking of trying Day Six arrows and components. For $175 you get micro dia shafts with tight tolerances. Although the components are half out the threaded collar seems like a pretty bomber setup.

OP
J
Man I’m going back and forth with similar options. Go with RIP and 60gr SS shok or brass HIT with IW collar.

I also was thinking of trying Day Six arrows and components. For $175 you get micro dia shafts with tight tolerances. Although the components are half out the threaded collar seems like a pretty bomber setup.
Well I won't go with ethic again. Ruined two new arrows. Sanded them down so the collar would fit and they were thin and split up the side. I may go back to goldtip hunter xts and 100g brass insert.

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Day six are good IMO but they are also heavier than the Victory’s I have been shooting. I also like ironwill’s components better because they are a notch more simple.

It’s all an expensive set to test but both ironwill and day six will let you buy test kits and singles if you ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
Victory rip. Ethics arrow selector on their website said to go with the insert/collar .262. Well its wrong.
Should of went with my original gut feeling and ordered the ironwill hit insert system but no..hear alot of good things on ethic (which I'm sure they are good) just don't use the arrow selector. Live and learn I guess. Itll be awhile before I do my build now.

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Should of went with my original gut feeling and ordered the ironwill hit insert system but no..hear alot of good things on ethic (which I'm sure they are good) just don't use the arrow selector. Live and learn I guess. Itll be awhile before I do my build now.
any chance of returning them? I've never ordered from Ethics?