Outstanding service from Swarovski

Just wanted to pass this along as I am extremely impressed with Swarovski...

Sent my 10x56 SLC binos in for cleaning on 8/13/21. The armor was beginning to show some wear as well.
Today is 9/2/21 and I received the binos back and they look brand new - all cleaned with new armor at no charge.
That's 1 day shy of 3 weeks...that is outstanding !

Kudos to Swarovski for providing excellent optics and service !

With Swarovski my CS experience has been mixed - some disappointing, but several times service was exceptional.

I noticed my Swaro spotting scope had a rattle on the inside. I don’t recall dropping it. But noticed the noise one day.
I mailed it back to them. A week later I got notice that they got it and were checking it out. They fixed issue under warranty and the scope is headed back. It’s been about 2 weeks from when I shipped it. And it’s en route to me. So pretty quick turn around time. They have always been great customer service when I’ve dealt with them.

sfotiades

FNG
Their service is why I am ordering the new ATX 85. They are a great company and can’t wait to get it in.

Sent in a 20 year old Nova scope for faulty windage adjustments and a good cleaning. They ended up replacing the reticles and gave it a full service. Cost me less than $50 and got it back in about a month. I was the second or third owner of the scope so thought this was very reasonable! Glad to hear more good feedback.