OzarkOaks FNG

OzarkOaks

FNG
FNG from Missouri.

Hello from the Ozark's! I was born and raised in SW Missouri. I am an avid public land hunter and have bowhunted across most of Missouri. I am also a reloader and avid shooter. I am in my early 30's and I am starting down the path of out of state big game hunting. My other passion is trout fishing on a fly rod and white water canoeing. I am also an avid backpacker and have backpacked a fair amount of the Ozarks in Missouri & Arkansas.

I am excited to be part of the crew here at Rokslide. This seems like a really great place to get the scoop on new gear, tactics, and places to explore.

Happy Holiday's from the Ozark's!

Welcome! I live in Oklahoma now but grew up in the Ozarks (Lebanon, MO) and make it back there to hunt/fish/gig several times a year. This forum is a great source of information, especially for the beginner western big game hunter.

Wedes

FNG
Welcome. I’m from mo and plan on returning after I retire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaronpaul14

Lil-Rokslider
New guy here too looking for more big game info. Live in KS now but grew up in Marshfield, MO.

TBHasler

WKR
Welcome. I’m originally from the N side of the Ozark range (Jeff City). Last 20+ years in TX. I miss those hills and colors in the Ozarks.
Enjoy the site.

DK23!

FNG
FNG from Missouri.

Hello from the Ozark's! I was born and raised in SW Missouri. I am an avid public land hunter and have bowhunted across most of Missouri. I am also a reloader and avid shooter. I am in my early 30's and I am starting down the path of out of state big game hunting. My other passion is trout fishing on a fly rod and white water canoeing. I am also an avid backpacker and have backpacked a fair amount of the Ozarks in Missouri & Arkansas.

I am excited to be part of the crew here at Rokslide. This seems like a really great place to get the scoop on new gear, tactics, and places to explore.

Happy Holiday's from the Ozark's!
Welcome there is what seems to be unlimited info here at rokslide!