PAC boot recommendation for 0 to-30

Obsessed1

Lil-Rokslider
I live/ work in northern alberta. I would suggest something like muck arctic ( get slightly large for your foot) if it's too tight it will restrict blood flow and your feet will freeze.put good thick insoles in them and wear Thick wool socks and change them out as needed. Make sure the boots are big enough to accommodate both socks and insoles + a bit of extra room. A good thick chunk of foam to put your boots on while your sitting will also help ( less conduction)
if your sitting in a stand for long periods of e breaker boot blankets are nice to have in your pack. Or a good fleece towel wrapped around your feet for added R value

Obsessed1

Lil-Rokslider
I would also add I would stay away from boots with big removable liners. Unless you want to pack lots of extra ones along. Stick with the foam type winter rated boots

A fan of Schnee's Pacs here. Ive found them very warm and comfortable to walk in.

Dan
Schnee's Hunter II in the 13" height with the air-bob sole will work perfectly. 13" height gives you more ankle and calf support plus keeps water out in shallow areas or small streams. The air-bob soles are great for traction in all terrains.

Hoffman makes good pack boots also.

Leroy91

FNG
Schnee's with removable liner so you can dry them out at the end of the day. Makes the following day of hunting warmer and more enjoyable.

Schnee's with removable liner so you can dry them out at the end of the day. Makes the following day of hunting warmer and more enjoyable.
YES! The liners do not cost that much and you can get an extra one and change a wet one out with a dry liner while the wet one dries.