Pack color - deal breaker

K-guns56

FNG
I'm shopping for a new multi day pack. I currently have a mystery ranch that I'm real happy with but it's not big enough for multi day trips. Ever article I read points me towards stone glacier in the comfort and reliability department however their color options are pretty much a deal breaker. When I'm trying to seal the deal on a really mature bull in archery I always have my face painted and camo patterns have been a big deal to me. To go and throw a bright reflective grey pack on seems like it would really lower my odds for camouflage. I even appreciate the darker solids that kuiu, exo and mystery offer but definitely not the lighter grey or tan. It's frustrating because I think stone glacier actually has the pest pack aside from this. Will probably go with kuiu or exo. Anyone else struggled with this decision based on colors?
Doood support Golden Colorado and get you an American made Kifaru! Top notch will hunting camo colors!🤠

lak2004

WKR
I'd be more concerned that you're lumping a kuiu pack into your choices with high end packs....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk