Pack for the wife

Nooch2222

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a hunting Frame pack for the Wife. Any recommendation's? Nothing to big just a day pack type or one night with the ability to haul out a little meat and her rifle. I seen a Mystery ranch sawtooth 45 in the classifieds that looked great for her but can't comment do to insufficient privileges. She's tried on a few badlands and eberlestock at sportsmans warehouse that she didn't like. Any suggestions?

Not my wife but I am starting my daughter off with Stone Glacier’s Xcurve pack with the 3300 bag ( the old version of the Solo ). It is a solid setup. She is just starting and I didn’t want her having bad a bad experience with a lower quality pack that might turn her off to the experience. I have used this pack for everything from a day scouting trip to a six day backpacking trip.

OP
Nooch2222

Nooch2222

Lil-Rokslider
Not my wife but I am starting my daughter off with Stone Glacier’s Xcurve pack with the 3300 bag ( the old version of the Solo ). It is a solid setup. She is just starting and I didn’t want her having bad a bad experience with a lower quality pack that might turn her off to the experience. I have used this pack for everything from a day scouting trip to a six day backpacking trip.
I'll look into the stone glacier. I've never had my hands on one. Thank you

sndmn11

WKR
I can take any of my three Seek Outside frames and adjust it to fit my 5'1" wife or my 6'0" self in 5min since I marked the adjustment straps. I can fit any of those frames to another person in about ten minutes generally. The revolution frame has a huge amount of easy adjustment.

I think the biggest issue with women is getting things to fit correctly.

Looking for a hunting Frame pack for the Wife. Any recommendation's? Nothing to big just a day pack type or one night with the ability to haul out a little meat and her rifle. I seen a Mystery ranch sawtooth 45 in the classifieds that looked great for her but can't comment do to insufficient privileges. She's tried on a few badlands and eberlestock at sportsmans warehouse that she didn't like. Any suggestions?
I carry a Stone Glacier 5900. It’s a great pack with a meat shelf, however it’s not ideally fitted for women.
Sitka’s women’s mountain hauler 2700 is an excellent day pack for women. The hip belt is contoured for women’s hips, and the shoulder straps are contoured as well. It’s the best pack I’ve tried on. It’s only downfall, in my opinion, is that it’s small. There’s also no load shelf. But it would meet your requirements for a day pack that’s able to carry her rifle and a quarter.
The mystery ranch women’s pack hip belt isn’t contoured very well, however the shoulder straps are. Same for exo women’s-it’s just a smaller frame.

ScottP

WKR
Me neither but I bought one for my wife. I think it's a good pack that'll haul backstraps or a front.
This is the route I went for day hunts. Couldnt get the stone glacier to fit her very well, the 26” frame is just too long for a very small person.
she tried a SO pack at BHA several years ago, they have a better range of adjustment as mentioned above.

kyle1112

WKR
Gonna sell the wife's blacks creek talon Frame with Alt 3000 pack with 2 waist pockets and she is gonna include her blacks creek medium gaiters(don't fit her tiny feet very well). Been on 2 hunts but never packed meat.Pm for price. My wife is 5ft. 125lbs.
bf800ae55462fcf8a555bca5558725a4.jpg
c67ca51d2ee2462023670200ccd329ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk