Pack Goats, Bighorn Sheep, & M.ovi

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
As pack goat owners this often comes up. I encourage everyone to listen to this podcast if you have some time, or ever pondered this issue. We break down the research, studies, and science behind the complex issue. Domestic sheep have been lumped with goats in A LOT of media articles/coverage relating to bighorn sheep and disease but research and studies show that pack goats are VERY different when it comes to the pathogens that are directly related to the concerns of the health of bighorn sheep. Give it a listen, it's a question we get asked often and it was nice to finally clear the air on the complex issue. Also I would like to note Justin and I were long time Wild Sheep Foundation member and supporters long before we even got into pack goats so we didn't have a biased coming into it, and often times that's so important today. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I am open to hearing them and responding. We love our pack goats and we love the bighorn sheep, hell I hope to hunt them someday 🤘

Listen to the Podcast Here

1fd3bc_39973c5fcb3e44f68fcc862637805c63~mv2.webp