Pack In Help Colorado GMU 12

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Will be headed in to the Morapos trail head on Sunday Nov 1st. Yup two guys with stuff looking to see if someone wants to make some money helping us hump in our gear. PM me if interested.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

davsco

WKR
that's at the end of 41, coming off of 13?

there are 1 if not two horse operations right below the end of that road, just below the two parking lots. i'd google for that. we were up there just a few days before 2nd rifle and the place was WAY less packed than when we were there right before the start of 1st rifle the year before. good luck!

RO1459

FNG
Contact Jeanne Horne with J Bar H Outfitters. She is right there and sometimes will pack people in. I will be hunting with her during the third season as well. Good luck. There are always a lot of hunters there for Sat and Sun. then it clears out a bit. Sombrerro also will pack you in but you must make a reservation with them. They used to charge $500. Good luck with your hunt.

RO1459

FNG
Steve, it was nice meeting you and Ray this past week. I hope you both had a great time. I got a Cow opening morning in all that wind and left on Tuesday afternoon. Hope to see y'all next year.

Ray