Pack junkie in SLC?

UtahJimmy

WKR
I'm looking for a fellow Slider (or two) that is willing to meet up and let me try on some packs I'm wanting to buy. I'd like to see the loaded fit of the SG Krux, EXO K2, Kifaru Duplex, and Outdoorsman Pack frame.

I'm 5'11", 180 lbs, athletic but not bulky build, 34" waist, medium torso length?

Payment will be in the form of frosty beverages of your choice, accompanied by conversations about hunting!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have to run my wife to airport Saturday I could bring my Gen 2 duplex (prior model)it's got a large belt though. If interested let me know

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

warrior80

WKR
You must have missed the Hunting Expo last month! All of those packs and more were here. Sorry I can't help you out as I haven't completely decided which one I'm going to go with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
I just sold my Exo frame and bought a 26" Kifaru Hunter frame (small belt). I have 2 Exo bags on order to put on the kifaru frame. The bags should be shipping anytime if you want to check my setup out sometime. The next couple of weeks are pretty busy for me but if you are interested shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can work out. I'm in Woods Cross so just north of SLC.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

russ_outdoors

Lil-Rokslider
I have a new Kifaru 24" Hunting Platform frame with a medium belt, composite stays and Woodsman bag you are welcome to try out. Just down the road from you in Lehi. I've been boycotting the Expo myself for the last few years, but gave in this year as a new pack was on the list and most of the top names were there. PM if interested.