Pack on a budget

adamm88

WKR
Following. Has anyone used any of the military molle rucksack packs that have the frame on them? Seems like I've heard people mention them on here before. Judging by the looks I don't think they would be top notch by any means, but may get you by on a budget?

There was a thread on here how somone did a molle pack on the cheap. If your looking for something to hull animals id do the ilbe route, the molle setup didnt give any lift for load lifters and im only 511. It would get the job done but theres better options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpbrown31

FNG
There was a thread on here how somone did a molle pack on the cheap. If your looking for something to hull animals id do the ilbe route, the molle setup didnt give any lift for load lifters and im only 511. It would get the job done but theres better options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. Thanks.

Following. Has anyone used any of the military molle rucksack packs that have the frame on them? Seems like I've heard people mention them on here before. Judging by the looks I don't think they would be top notch by any means, but may get you by on a budget?
from a good amount of experience I can say with authority that they will do much better than that

Good to know. Thanks.
don't know your experience, build or ability but I'll disagree with you on the MOLLE II being capable of carrying a tough load in comfort - been using them for more than few seasons now and more than the "average" amount of loads in tough country and conditions, they do just fine and the "load lifters" work as well as any IME