Pack question

Tradchef

WKR
So I've been using the quarter panel and lite frame for a few years now. I run the guide lid and a few pockets and my nalgene holder. It's been great for meat hauling and being super simple to use. I've been toying around with the idea of going back to a reckoning as I do like packing meat out in the bag or trying the Stryker out since everyone is selling theirs. Question is this.. would the stryker just be redundant with what I currently run? I am just thinking about streamlining it a little bit. Less pockets like I have now and keep the guide lid off possibly. I mainly day hunt with a few overnights. I do love the reckoning but it is a little big for day hunting but I know it compresses well. Or if it ain't broke..... ..

bsnedeker

WKR
If what you are using works for you then there is no real reason to try something else.

But man, with the prices in these Strykers right now there's not a whole lot of reason NOT to try it out. You could easily sell it later if you don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Tradchef

Tradchef

WKR
If what you are using works for you then there is no real reason to try something else.

But man, with the prices in these Strykers right now there's not a whole lot of reason NOT to try it out. You could easily sell it later if you don't like it.

I hear you 100% man. The only think I dont really love currently is my guide lid on it. Having that pack part would streamline but then I thought too a large compression pocket could help the current state of affairs. And yes.. the prices are appealing at the moment...

bsnedeker

WKR
I hear you 100% man. The only think I dont really love currently is my guide lid on it. Having that pack part would streamline but then I thought too a large compression pocket could help the current state of affairs. And yes.. the prices are appealing at the moment...
I think you have your answer bro! Tell the wife I told you to do it...I don't mind!