Pack Scale

I’ve been looking for a pack scale for around a year now with no success. Outfitters Supply used to have them and must be having supply issues.
Anyone know of a similar scale where the weight marker stays at the max weight, or have one they don’t use and want to sell?

I have a 110 pound digital I have used on my bow drawboard for a long time but would prefer not to use it because of batteries and it is easy to turn on with a button push.

I use my LCA draw weight scale. If I'm traveling with it and worried about it accidentally getting turned on, I put the batteries in backward or just remove them entirely. If you don't want to be dependent on batteries, you could look for a purely mechanical spring scale.

squirrel

WKR
I use a dozen spring loaded restaurant scales. I use 50# ones but they come in various ranges Very tough and do not rely on power. weigh oz's. As I recall they came in under $20ea for the lot price. You can break them but only if you run over them with a truck (which I have done).

PNWGATOR

WKR
I have one and will be selling all of my horse packing tack and accessories in the immediate future. You can have first dibs if it’s what you’re interested in and haven’t found one by then.

Dmeis

FNG
I dont understand why outfitter supply doesnt have their scale for sale anymore. At least the amazon one is a good alternative.

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
I got on here to post that I was in the same boat waiting for a good pack scale that wasn’t digital. That Amazon one looks nice, just has flat out horrible reviews