Pack videos

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Going to do a few videos on backpacks and wanted to know what models you guys would like to see.

I'm thinking

Tenzing 5000
Eberlestock Blue Widow
Kuiu Icon

What else?

cmeier117

WKR
How about the Tenzing 6000. I am curious about this pack, and would like more information on it.

I far as I understand it the diff. between the 5000 and 6000 is just a longer torso range. Their Cu inch difference is about 400 cu inches.

keep

Lil-Rokslider
I imagine some guys might want to see the KU packs
LOL, I've done this twice to Aron on bowsite. He said he was reviewing Kuiu and later I decided to point out to him he should review Kuiu. He promptly directed me back to his original post.

I am very interested in the elkreaper mountain test on the tenzing packs. It will not change my mind on getting the T2 but would like to see how they measure up

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
Granite Gear Nimbus CORE... looks like a great pack for what a lot of us do on here! I beat Aron could carry a whole elk in that thing!!

+1 on the Crewcab. Also could you do one on the MR Longbow. I am stationed in New York. So I can't try out packs. I have to buy on faith and from what I have read from reviews done by awesome people like you. In fact I was positive I was gonna get a Crew Cab until I read a review you wrote about the longbow. Now I am leaning towards the Longbow but still slightly torn.

jamaro

FNG
I switched to Osprey this year.. I think we do ourselves a disservice by not looking at Non-Camo packs...

Jason