Packer boots for big feet

robtattoo

WKR
I have ridiculous feet. Size 10.5, but waaaay beyond EE width & incredibly tall between my instep & the top of the foot.
I'm looking for a good riding boot & I can't get my stupid hooves into a slip on. I've been looking at packer boots for a while and they look like they would be the best compromise. Western heel, pointed toe but lace up.
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced option that'll for an oversized guy like me?

Poltax

Lil-Rokslider
My suggestion is Whites Boots or Nicks Boots. Both are out of Spokane WA. They both will do a custom fit for you.

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
Also check Drew's boots. lot's of options there

One extra vote for Nicks in Spokane. Been wearing them for work and for play for years and I’ve never had anything to complain about. They measure every part of your foot up to your mid calf and build boots to fit you. Also when you wear them out they’ll completely rebuild them (for a price of course)

2rocky

WKR
A pair of Nicks will pay for themselves over the years. I've had good interactions with rebuilds and only 3 new pairs since 1996. Amortize that and it is cheaper than buying new Justins every year.