Packing bow on Kifaru 44 Mag.

Berger024

WKR
I'm curious as to how you guys are securing your bow on the Kifaru 44 Mag while navigating areas where you just need to cover ground and aren't too worried about having your bow at the ready.

Gun bearer?

Sherman Pocket sandwich?

Gun bearer, unless it’s super thick, then I carry on my shoulders. I didn’t like sandwiching my bow with the Sherman and a bunch of straps or even in my nomad. Gun bearer has been great and quick access is a bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to how you guys are securing your bow on the Kifaru 44 Mag while navigating areas where you just need to cover ground and aren't too worried about having your bow at the ready.

Gun bearer?

Sherman Pocket sandwich?

Why wouldn’t you just use two accessory straps? Or Grabit and strap for a little more cradling. The other pockets all add significant weight to a not super light pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Berger024

Berger024

WKR
I actually bought a Grab-it around Christmas and forgot I have it! Only issue...I grabbed a blaze orange one for the pack out...Thanks for reminding me and the responses!

I was originally doing this, just wanted a little extra protection from debris around the cam area. Thanks!
Makes sense. Could always get a bow sling to cover cams and run it in the same spot, or hide it behind a grab it or Sherman or something.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk