Packs for mobile hunting

I’m also in this predicament. Looking for something to haul an m7 and helium sticks. I have a Mystery ranch NiCE frame I was looking to add a mule bag to to save some money since I already have the frame. My other considerations are the pop up 28 or just forget about saving money and go for an exo k3 1800 and then have the option to buy a bigger bag for backcountry hunts

Coop12

FNG
I’m also in this predicament. Looking for something to haul an m7 and helium sticks. I have a Mystery ranch NiCE frame I was looking to add a mule bag to to save some money since I already have the frame. My other considerations are the pop up 28 or just forget about saving money and go for an exo k3 1800 and then have the option to buy a bigger bag for backcountry hunts

A few times I packed in an M100U and 3 XOP sticks using the Pop Up 28. I was amazed at how well it carried everything. I don’t use mine often but I have the hardest time getting rid of it. It works so well for it’s size when needing to carry heavier loads whitetail hunting or overnight camping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk