Packs for sale

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've got several packs for sale. These are all TYD prices. I'll sell the Bundle for $150 TYD. One home helps on shipping.

The first is a Nimrod Wilderness pack system. This is 'da bomb is you are a fanny pack guy. The wilderness pack system runs a fanny pack until you kill something. You then assemble the frame and pack bag, buckle it to the harness and fanny pack, load up your deboned meat and, roll out. I've carried quite a few animals in this system and it works great up to about 60-65 pounds. But, being only a stay frame, it starts losing rigidity after that. If you are a deer hunter that needs to pack out their deer but, like to hunt with a fanny pack, this is one for you. It's been hunted. It's packed a lot of meat. But, it is in really good shape with lots of life left. No stains or anything like that. I hate to see it go but, I didn't wear it at all this year past and, simply don't need it anymore after going the back pack route. The whole system is 4500 CI so it will hold a whole deboned deer. for reference, it's the green fanny pack with the black pack bag. I've got a 38 waistline, 53 inch chest, with a 18.5 inch torso. My wife is 5'1" and weighs 120 pounds. She's wearing the pack in the pick. So the torso adjustment and waist belt will fit a Wide variety of people. New, this is going to push $450 or so. $100 shipped TYD.

The next is an ARMY Ruck Sack. Gen IV frame and brand new pack bag. Everything on this was bought new by me.
Nothing cut, altered, etc..... It's minty. This particular setup has ever hauled meat. I just used it for training hikes. The main bag holds a 50 pound sack of chicken feed perfectly for that. If you are on a budget, this is the hauling pack for you. if the belt was better, in my opinion, there has never been a better weight hauling pack ever made. By anyone. On the big auction site, this is going to cost you $75-$100, plus shipping pieced together used. $50 TYD

The Gen II ILBE pack is no longer available.

As I said before, buy them all and get them really, really, cheap. Saves me time and shipping costs. Thanks and God Bless

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg