Packs with Tripod or Tripod Stand Pockets

I am in the market for a new daypack / short multiday pack (2000 to 4000 ci range, all price points), and am wondering if anyone knows of other packs options with a dedicated, functional tripod pocket.

For context, my current pack is an Eberlestock J104, and I use an Outdoorsmans Tall Tripod with Pistol Grip (height is about 22" when collapsed). This fits almost perfectly in the left or right front pockets of the J104 and allows you to quickly access the tripod without the hinges snagging on other gear. However, I'm not a huge fan of this pack apart from this feature.

What else is out there with this spec, but that is an all around better product? The Kuiu ICON 5500 improves on the idea with side and front pockets, however, they aren't tall enough for the 22" height of this particular tripod. Same with Kifaru add-on pockets.

Thoughts?

Craig4791

WKR
My KUIU icon 7000 fits my swaro travel ct tripod with the dh101 head on it. It's got to be around the 22" mark. It fits into the bottom side pouch and then uses the zippered pockets on the side to close around it ( it has four zippers to allow you to do this)

dotman

WKR
Not sure what the size will be but Kifaru is coming out with a spotter pocket and you can always just lash the tripod to a pack.

Are you looking for a fully enclosed pocket? I would also suggest the standard and duplex timberline series with attached side pockets.

OP
Racethesunset
My KUIU icon 7000 fits my swaro travel ct tripod with the dh101 head on it. It's got to be around the 22" mark. It fits into the bottom side pouch and then uses the zippered pockets on the side to close around it ( it has four zippers to allow you to do this)

Yep, tried this approach with the 5000 for both the tripod and gun and would prefer something more dedicated.

OP
Racethesunset
Not sure what the size will be but Kifaru is coming out with a spotter pocket and you can always just lash the tripod to a pack.

Are you looking for a fully enclosed pocket? I would also suggest the standard and duplex timberline series with attached side pockets.

Fully enclosed and a part of the pack would be ideal.

The Timberline is on the radar for sure, however, on it's own doesn't solve the tripod enclosure question. I looked again at Kirafu's offering for attachments and while there are few options for dimensions, none appear to be tall enough. The Stone Glacier packs offer an 18" enclosure accessory - still no dice though.

OP
Racethesunset
Just curious if other packs had it. From a durability standpoint its less important, however, still not a fan of strapping a tripod the daypack or fighting snags within. I suspect that dedicated pockets are not a common feature, even though I could see their value after using the J104 for so many years. Thanks for your help!