Palmer Alaska Housing

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for private housing opportunities for two ER travel Nurses. We are looking at getting there the weekend of July 17th for an 8 week assignment. They said no later than the end of September if we were to extend. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AKBorn

WKR
If you have enough posts to use the Private Messages, send a PM to SLDMTN on here, I think he is from the Palmer area. There is another guy I thought that mentioned he lives in the Valley, it may have been William Schmaltz (but I could be wrong about his location).

RNhuntAK

FNG
Looking for housing opportunities for two ER travel Nurses. We are looking at getting there the weekend of July 17th for an 8 week assignment. They said no later than the end of September if we were to extend. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

I live in Willow which is about 35-40 minutes northwest of Palmer. Used to live in the mountains next to Palmer. I'm also a nurse and used to work at MSRMC in the ICU. Gathering that is the hospital you'll be at. Check with Jack White realty. I'd stay away from Rent in the Valley. Haven't heard much good from ppl I know

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
If the Eagle River area works, you can DM me, I’ve got a basement with a bed and full bath available for rent

OP
cardiac5

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys, I’ll shoot you a pm.