WTS Palomino Truck Camper

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD

2017 Palomino SS-550 pop-up truck camper. Excellent condition, used a handful of times. Shortbed 1/2 ton towable (NO RESTROOM) outside shower, portable toilet. Hot water, heater, cooktop, 3 way refrigerator, A/C, back up camera ready, solar ready, sleeps 12…jk
Rieco-Titan power jacks/lift, Rieco-Titan powerlift pop-up. I have owned this for 2 years and have kept it stored indoors. The only thing I know that is wrong with the unit is the previous owner bumped the nose cone and dented the material, other than that it is in like new condition.
If you are looking for a way to go camping and still pull your boat or large ATV’s…this is your unit. Surprising how much room and storage you actually have on the inside of these campers.
The guy I bought the unit from took it to Colorado once for a weekend trip, he decided he wanted a pull behind, we have used it 4 or 5 times. I bought another truck camper a little older than this one that has a restroom and after our first trip in it over the weekend we are going to keep that one and sell this one. The no restroom did not bother me at all almost prefer it. I made a canvas tent to go under the nose cone and had a porto potty and a place to leave coolers, etc.hidden, that worked fine for me, she would prefer not to have to go outside during the middle of the night.

I realize this is not the best place to advertise this given the proximity of different members here, however it would be an awesome base camp for a fellow hunter.….that has better luck than me drawing tags.
I have pictures available, stock photo linked, contact me for actual pictures or I’ll add the photos when I can figure out how to get this site and flickr to cooperate.
$9,500.00

Last edited: