Panasonic G7 4k opinions

Wondering if anyone has any experience with the Panasonic G7 4k series camera and the G series lenses??? What are your thoughts and opinions?? Or even recommendations for a mirrorless camera in the $400 to $600 price range with decent starter lens kit.

Years ago we were a VERY large Panasonic Lumix dealer. We stopped carrying them when we ran into constant service issues with them. They are nothing special.
Once Olympus came out with their Pro line of lenses Panasonic was kind of left in their dust and has the smallest market share in mirrorless. The Panasonic does not have built in Image stabilization. I would look at the Olympus E-M10 Mark3. It has a similar sensor, built in 5 axis Image Stabilization (So every lens you put on the camera is stabilized!!!), 4k video, smaller and has the best line of lenses of any crop sensor mirrorless system. It is slightly faster at 8.6 frames per second and has an upgraded 121-point contrast-detect AF system will help you lock on, track, and capture tack-sharp photos of your subjects.
Normally this is $799.99, there is a $300 Instant rebate bringing price to $499.99 and then we bring it down to $469.99. It gets better, you can get the 40-150 zoom lens, normally $199.99, for only $99.99. And as a thank you for all the GREAT support we get from the members here we will throw in a $25 gift card for a future purchase thru Father's day.

Call me with any questions at 516-217-1000. I am here M-F 8-6 off this Saturday, first Saturday off in 3 months!!! E-mail me at [email protected]