Panguitch Lake Muzzy Hunt

Fitzwho

WKR
If anybody has any experience/lives near Panguitch Lake and would be willing to answer a few questions I have, please let me know.

I have driven through part of the unit last year and have many hours of e-scouting, etc. I have several spots marked up as Plans A through D/E, would just like somebody to tell me if I am totally off-base or not.

One other question: got an email from UDWR that I can pick up a cow tag for the unit. Season is for 12/11-12/19. I know that I can hunt that cow tag during my muzzleloader deer hunt, worth burning my point on it or no? Burns 5 cow elk points is the only reason I hesitate. That is likely the only time I could hunt the cow tag (9/29-10/4) as I may not be able to return in December due to another trip we are trying to plan.

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
South & SE of Panguitch Lake gets most of my attention.
The high elevation country, basins but I'm hunting general archery. Lots of does low near the forest areas, hills surrounding the lake. And I see few elk, very few elk when archery deer hunting.

the trout fishing isn't bad either come fall.

IanCOLO

FNG
I have a buddy that guides down there and does pretty well at it if you are open to that option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lannyw