Pants for daily wear

aggieland

WKR
I have damn near worn out all the desent pants I Own, So now I'm looking for something new... To start off, I love the Kuiu Attack pants I have and honestly don't care to wear blue jeans. So I'm wondering something, you guys out West have access to lots of quality clothing companys, etc like REI, Western Mountaineering and the like.. Is their anything that compares to the Attack pants for a lower cost or any other pants that you suggest?

check out Kuhl. awesome company and product. they have so many styles to chose from. im sitting here in the "slacker" model. kind of a blue jean type model,yet way better. all my summer activities I wear the zip off liberator model. so light and tough i still havent zipped off the bottoms yet. only 2 styles i have experience with but there are alot more.highly recomended.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I second the Kuhls. I have worn them almost everyday for the last two years! Wear the Renegades most of the time.

OP
aggieland

aggieland

WKR
Thanks guys, I'm looking at them now.. What a selection, I will admit I am a caro pocket guy for my wallet etc. So I will have to probably see what pants have those for a daily wear type!

OP
aggieland

aggieland

WKR
Kuhl has a lot of pants to chose from and without ever trying on a pair I'm probably going to listen to you guys and try the Raptor and Renegade's.. Also those Prana Zions do look like nice pants as well!

Beastmode

WKR
Prana Zion stretch. Another pant I have been trying out is the north face paramount convertible. It is pretty nice for summer scouting to be able to change from shorts to pants on the go.

topher89

WKR
Mountain khakis! Not the best choice when it is above 70 degrees but they look good and are tough.

Patagonia also has some great pants for daily wear

mtluckydan

Lil-Rokslider
Check out the Tru-spec 24-7 series of pants. They are the most comfortable pant I have ever worn.

The Kuhl pants are nice. I also have the Prana Stretch Zion pants and Brion pants that are essentially the same as the Zions fabric wise, sans the cargo pocket and belt.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Yup Kuhl pants. Been wearing the Raptor cargos nearly everyday since I bought them like 4/5 months ago. The renegades are going with me hunting goats next week. But for around town those raptors are awesome for sure!

charvey9

WKR
Look at Condor Outdoor. Pretty cheap, they have canvas and a ripstop material option. I still wear blue jeans most of the time, but the condor pants are my workin' around the house and garage pants.

Ian

Lil-Rokslider
I'm trying Kuhls now, and I really like them, I've been wearing the tru-spec 24-7 for the last four years at work. I've thought about using them at home, but not really my style, however I do have a coulple that have lasted the entire four years. I'd stand behind tru-spec, very durable, and comfortable.

Paul M

Lil-Rokslider
++++ Kuhl I have 4 pair now all different styles but the one I find I wear the most are the Revolver. Very comfortable and tough as nails