Pants like Prana Zion

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
New color for Zion's. Could be better but looks like they're listening... Or trying... Or camo is fashionable
bfdee3d5d24844a3cab7977e4036bb0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just got some prana Zion straights on sale for $45. It’s a kaki color but I think I can hunt in them. I’m a slim guy and the straights fit well. They remind me of my Kuiu attack pants. Thicker and better quality than the wrangler imho. I’m planning to try out some Eddie Bauer guide pros next.

TheUgly

FNG
EB Guide Pro pants. They fit closer to the skin around the thighs compared to the Prana Zions that I have, but the material stretches so its not uncomfortable by any means.

I just picked up a pair of prana Zion straights and the EB guide pro. They are both nice. I think the material is thicker in the prana and they overall feel to be better quality imho. The EB will be a good pant for hotter hikes. I don’t know how well I would expect the material to hold up from hunting, however. I decided to return the EB and get another pair of the prana. I’ll pick up a pair of EB once they go on sale for real cheap.

AlexK

Lil-Rokslider
I buy the Prana Brion, which is basically a slimmer version of the Zion without the cargo pocket. I’m a slim guy so they fit me better.

That being said... if these brand new pants fit and work, why are you already back in the pants market, looking to spend more money?

love these pants also, sierra trading post had a sale on them acouple weeks ago

I buy the Prana Brion, which is basically a slimmer version of the Zion without the cargo pocket. I’m a slim guy so they fit me better.

That being said... if these brand new pants fit and work, why are you already back in the pants market, looking to spend more money?
Interesting that you brought up the Brions. I love the Zions for archery, camping, and for time in my boat. I discovered the Brions last year and wore them to work all summer as a light weight, comfortable pant that looks a bit dressier than the Zions. They were perfect for that and kept me nice and cool when I had to get back into a hot car. One of my favorite purchases for 2019.

Reactions: RCB
New color for Zion's. Could be better but looks like they're listening... Or trying... Or camo is fashionable
bfdee3d5d24844a3cab7977e4036bb0b.jpg

Anyone see these in person? The colors look so muted that I can't tell if they are brown, grey or something else.

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone see these in person? The colors look so muted that I can't tell if they are brown, grey or something else.
Next time I'm at the employee store I'll try to get a picture. Who knows how long that'll be.
I do the same as someone above: Zion fkr yardwork, hunt, camp and Brion for work, casual, night on the town.

Costco has been offering pants in various brands the last couple of years. they usually are made with a good nylon/polyester blend for the price.

DVM92

FNG
Wrangler Outdoor ... $27.00 at Walmart with same basic material as pranas. I have not had any durability issues as I wear these a lot antelope hunting. I can buy 3 or 4 of these for one pair of prana or eddie bauer.