Pants similar to KUIU Attack pants?

kravguy

WKR
I'm looking for other alternatives in pants similar to the KUIU attack pants. I have a pair of the attack pants I use for some light hunting, working, and around town. I was wondering if anyone on here new of something similar, maybe not as expensive, other colors?

Thanks

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Marmot Scree is going to be the closest at a good price point, but if you can find a set of REI Acme pants, you should take a real hard look at them as well. The Acme is made of Schoeller fabric and that material is about as good as it gets.

jags

FNG
I used the North Face Paramount Peak convertible pants last year....liked them alot.

swat8888

WKR
Yep marmot scree, I really like mine....little to minimization on the pockets for me but nice material and fit.

swat8888

WKR
I also have some Prana stretch Zion's. Not as durable feeling, little more lightweight, better pockets...IMO, super comfy.

vegas hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I will second Arons recommendation on the REI Acmes as long as you are not going into a lot of brush. Mine were my favorite pants when I was doing training hikes. After getting into the bushes this hunting season, not so much. I pulled a lot of threads on them and they don't block the sharper limbs from finding your legs. Look for them when REI puts there winter clothing on sale and they drop to around $85.