Pants that don't get holes in the crotch?

howl

WKR
I'm about tired of throwing away pants because the holes wear in the crotch. I know it's not just me cuz I've seen other people that should have thrown an old pair of pants away but wore them out in public anyway.

The only pants I have that don't have the problem are BDUs because they are double thick and gusseted there. What are some other pants to look for? Not camo.

Pants that have stretch usually help in this area. For example First Lites guide pants.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I don’t think I’ve ever blown the crotch out of a pair of pants. I must not do as much as some of you guys do.

Kotaman

WKR
What are you doing "down there" that your pants are getting holes in them? :unsure::ROFLMAO: With the exception of a couple wool pant blow outs, can't say I've ever had a pair of technical pants get holes in the crotch.

I love my Tru-Spec Ascent pants. They have some stretch, are light, feel great and seem very durable. They also don't look too technical and are very reasonably priced on Amazon.

I used to wear the cabelas cheap cotton pants. They would last 2 seasons before wearing through the crotch. Since buying Kuiu I’ve never had a durability issue, going on 7 years with my tiburons

kiddogy

WKR
it is simply a cross that those of us who were blessed with massive meat must bear

More like an albatross....massive meat....cracking me up

Something tells me you ballsack isn’t wearing the holes in your pants, it’s probably your massively enlarged buttocks, of course where all your wisdom lies, that is causing the rubbing and lost crotches. Could also be thick thighs at the top rubbing the cloth. Maybe you need to mind your gap, or lack thereof.

lkwoolsey

WKR
I'm about tired of throwing away pants because the holes wear in the crotch. I know it's not just me cuz I've seen other people that should have thrown an old pair of pants away but wore them out in public anyway.

The only pants I have that don't have the problem are BDUs because they are double thick and gusseted there. What are some other pants to look for? Not camo.
I wear the Wranglers pro rodeo jeans, they have some stretch in them and seem to wear very well, and thats jumping up on horses fairly often, going to the range, constantly squatting down chasing my kids, etc lol. Theyre a bit more spendy than the Wranglers you can get at Walmart, but they seem to last a bit longer. I've had the same three pairs, wear them almost every day when I'm not at work (in uniform) and they have yet to show any wear in the crotch, or anywhere else for that matter.

kiddogy

WKR
More like an albatross....massive meat....cracking me up

Something tells me you ballsack isn’t wearing the holes in your pants, it’s probably your massively enlarged buttocks, of course where all your wisdom lies, that is causing the rubbing and lost crotches. Could also be thick thighs at the top rubbing the cloth. Maybe you need to mind your gap, or lack thereof.

that's my story an I'm stickin to it.;)

besides , it's not a lie if you believe it is true.

when I was in the 6th grade , I asked my mother .... " mom ,is the reason my meats bigger then the other kids , cause I am black?"

she answered ," no son . it's because you are 18."😁

Last edited:
Now that had me laughing out loud!! Gonna tell my wife that story. Hilarious.

Kudos to you for your genetic endowment, of good humor that is...

This thread is hilarious. I agree with stretch in the fabric helping out but I found a company called Kühl, out of Utah, and their “Liberator” pants use a fabric that’s SUPER durable and dries quickly that I’ll bet would work. Price is about $100 but I’m guessing some sales are coming very soon. They make pants like Prana but the Liberator in a non stretch and a fuller cut. I prefer a more athletic fit but these are so great that I tolerate the looser fit.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiddogy

WKR
I'VE been trying some of the Duluth firehose pants for the past few years and have found them to hold up well. and also very comfortable

and the prices really are not to bad if you watch for the sales.