Pants With Full Length Zippers.

I'm trying to replace an old pair of Carhartt jeans with full leg zippers that are just too worn out for another season. They don't seem to make them anymore, unless I want bibs, which I don't. I wear them over blue jeans and when I get back to camp, it's nice to be able to get them off over my size 14s. I also like the ventilation capabilities. I'm not into all the pricey, big name, high tech hunting fashions. I'm not looking for insulation since I stillhunt in mountainous terrain, although lined would be okay. Just a simple pair of canvas or other durable material (quiet would be nice, though I know canvas and quiet are not normally used in the same sentence) is all I need. Any suggestions? I've searched on Google using different key words and have come up with zip.

Last edited:

H80Hunter

WKR
I don’t know any from the major hunting brands. Though they aren’t out yet, the first lite catalyst foundry appear to have them.

Wags

WKR
Just a thought, most alteration places (drycleaners usually do alterations or a uniform shop) could install a zipper for you. Then you could choose a pair of pants you like instead of having limited options.