PANTS??

MadDawg

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, just trying to get some input. Ive been looking for a pair of everyday pants that are lightweight for college and stuff. Ive really been looking into kuhl and ll bean cresta pants. I would love to hear from anyone that has worn these pants. Also if you have a favorite pair that you think I would like, lets hear it! I also love my kryptek Valhalla pants and their solids look pretty good as well, so im kinda in a first world predicament;)

Jake_B

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been wearing prana brions for awhile and am very pleased with them. Light weight, fairly wrinkly free.

Hey guys, just trying to get some input. Ive been looking for a pair of everyday pants that are lightweight for college and stuff. Ive really been looking into kuhl and ll bean cresta pants. I would love to hear from anyone that has worn these pants. Also if you have a favorite pair that you think I would like, lets hear it! I also love my kryptek Valhalla pants and their solids look pretty good as well, so im kinda in a first world predicament;)

I like my kuhl pants, might want to checkout Eddie Bauer guide pants. They’re nice, stretch light weight, breath well and cost half as much, or more if you get them on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
I wear Eddie Bauer Guide Pro’s everyday. Slip in a pair of Kuhl Radikals now and then as well. Both of these are great casual offerings.

Cat99899

FNG
Kuhl's are great. Another lightweight option is the 5.11 Traverse pants. Stretchy with good airflow but they have not been as durable as my Kuhl's so far.

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
I got a pair of Outdoor Research Ferrosi's this spring and they are awesome. Lightweight, dry quickly, and have handled brush well.

K

Kootenay Hunter

I like my Kuhl pants, I have a few models, they fit an athletic build (thighs and butt) and are built pretty tough. I wouldn't hesitate to wear my Kuhl Revolvr pants for hiking/hunting early season, they dry quickly too. They make some models with lots of venting too. Best bang for your buck IMO.

I haven't found a pair of Prana's that fit.

Vertx lightweight pants are durable. They don't stretch much but the knees are articulated so they don't restrict movement. Vertx pants are made for military/leo folks and are designed to be durable, have a hidden pocket, and not to stand out in a crowd. Personally, I don't use them to carry but they are just darned comfortable.

I also have Prana Zions and they are stretchier, but being stretchier means that they are less durable. It kind of bugs me too that when they stretch they make noise too.

If I were going out to hike an established trailed I'd prefer the Prana Zions. If I am doing chores, farmwork, collecting firewood, etc I'll wear the Vertx. If I were hiking offtrail just to hike I'd wear the Pranas, but if I wanted to go hunting and be quiet I'd wear the Vertx.

The Prana Zions aren't going to look good if you were to walk through blackberries, but the Vertx wouldn't show any wear.

Hope that helps.

Benjblt

WKR
Check out the Kuiu Kutana pants. They're pretty slick and higher quality then the other pant mentioned. . The Prana's and Kuhl are probably next in line quality wise.

Trial153

WKR
Ferrosi shorts run a bit big, bought few pairs in my regular size and they have to go back for size down. If the pants are the same material they will be super light weight, lighter then I would want in anything but the hottest weather

Kaseman

FNG
Kuhl rydr are my go to pants for just about anything. From hunting to church.

I have a pair of ll bean hiking pants and I think they may be the ones you mentioned. They are very thin but seem durable enough. I also have the Eddie Bauer guide pants and I like them better and think with a base layer
They would take me down to lower temps then the ll bean.

TravisIN

WKR
Prana zions are awesome. Super comfortable and practical. If you wanna go cheaper, get the wrangler outdoor pants from Walmart. They are like 20 bucks and for the money a really good pant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk