PANTS??

kiddogy

WKR
I spent the majority of my life in wrangler cowboy cut denims and still like them today . but past few years I have been buying some of the more expensive brands also.

I have a few pair of those 20 dollar wranglers they are comfortable and seem to hold up pretty well. especially for such a low budget pant.
same goes for the paria zions .

I've been happy with every Duluth pant I ever tried so far .. the flex firehouse are awesome . the ballroom denem are also nice . just bought a pair of the coolmax and love them in the summer .
for a little bit dressier pant the flex foremans are nice.
the older I get the more I like the pants that have the flex materials .

love the kuiu attack pants.

it really all comes down to how much one is willing to spend

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
I like my KUHL Revolvr pants. Lightweight and dries fast for a cotton blend.
Excellent pants for around town. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them for day hikes also. Might choose something else for backcountry use, but these are my favorite every day pants for sure.

Kuhl revolver. Have a pair I wore as daily wear that eventually got demoted to workwear so I actually spend the money to by another "nice pair" for daily wear. $$

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
If you're anything like I was while in college it was tough to justify spending $100+ pants like Kuiu, although the quality and comfort blow away the cheaper pants.

I wear a lot of Eddie Bauer pants. The Traverse line runs a little cheaper than the guide pro line and go on better sales. I think I have 4 pairs of them and didn't pay over $30 for a single one. The wrangler outdoor pants are also nice for $22, they have less stretch and don't repel water as well as the Eddie Bauer's.

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
To me the wrangler pants are cooler then the Eddie guide pants. I’ve been down in savannah Georgia working in them all week and wore both pants on different days.

I could see that. I don't think the EB's are as breathable as the wraglers, probably due to the EB's having more spandex in them.

OP
MadDawg

MadDawg

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for all the replies! y'all are saying exactly what im wanting to hear

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04