Paper tune photo - would you be happy?

Harvey_NW

WKR
Classified Approved
Darts. I did this, and then a French tune to further refine it and it made all the difference in the world.

Looks pretty sporty, still gotta fine tune broadheads but I would be happy with that to start.

I do that at about 20 feet with bareshafts and it gets the job done. Just confirm with broadheads and I typically don’t have to make any further adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could care less about paper. All that matters to
Me is if my broadheads and fieldpoints shoot the same. That’s the important tune

Bs tuning at 20 feet through paper really does the same thing. With a lot less walking and shooting imo

Paper tuning gets you a good starting point. Walk back tuning is a good way to determine what else is needed. I will usually shoot at 3 yards and 10 yards to ensure same POI left and right. But don't forget to check 3rd axis on sight. In the end, the broadheads should hit close to the field points to reveal a good final set up. If not adjust the rest slightly to get that dialed.

Bs tuning at 20 feet through paper really does the same thing. With a lot less walking and shooting imo

Yea I bareshaft tune to start my tuning.

I don’t do paper because I’ve seen some bows that shoot perfect thru paper and yet aren’t tuned when it comes to broadheads.