Paramount + is like dial up internet in the 90s

WCB

WKR
If you want to watch at least the premier of 1883 just watch it on Youtube. Just watched it yesterday...so far I like it but agree Yellowstone got WAY out of hand...damn U.S. Army would be declaring Marshal Law if 1/2 of that crap happened. OH yeah and next time I want to cover up a murder I'll chuck a snake at someone.

KHNC

WKR
I got the 30 day trial app to watch on my samsung tv. It doesn't work for the most part. Reminds me of dial up internet in the 90s. I uninstalled the app, turned the router off etc. I called customer service and they said "yep, it ain't working on Samsung TVs now and we don't know why. Here's another free month " Brang me back to the 90s and doing my River Engineering homework on my outdated 286 clone. My professor gave us a work around Fortran program for students without 486 computers and math co-processor chips. I'd run a problem on the computer and head off to the gym, go out drinking or to sleep and 6 or so hours I'd get one of my homework answers as long as it didn't crash. So, I'd start my Friday homework ASAP on Friday and by late Sunday get it done. So, being stubborn and enjoying a challenge I got the Paramount + app on my Amazon prime for $0.99 a month for 2 month special. Doesn't work either. Every other app works on my TV, so my internet and smart tv are good.

Just to watch 1883 and The Mayer of Kingstown. LOL!!!

Computers, especially networks and all is like magic to me. It's fuzzy, like the fuzzy logic Idium I remember. I'm old school, if it doesn't work kick it, or unplug it, which generally works. Pisses off co-workers using a common printer, lol.

Cheers Bill
Holy Sheet! I was saying the same damn thing all last week! Piece of crap app! And just to watch the same two shows! LOL. Now i have to decide if i want to spend the money or not after free trial is up.

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
Holy Sheet! I was saying the same damn thing all last week! Piece of crap app! And just to watch the same two shows! LOL. Now i have to decide if i want to spend the money or not after free trial is up.
I called customer service and they gave me another month. I got it to work on Amazon prime, but only after unplugging the router and tv for a minute. I'm not going to pay for it going forward.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
yeah 1883 is as good as Yellowstone. Im a complete fan. Tim Magraw and Sam Elliot are superb. Cant get much better.

Squirrels

WKR
And I will also add that of the three shows I like Mayor of Kingstown and 1883 more than Yellowstone.

grfox92

WKR
Works fine for me. But all of the streaming services intermittently have issues. Peacock seems to be the worst.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

yeah 1883 is as good as Yellowstone. Im a complete fan. Tim Magraw and Sam Elliot are superb. Cant get much better.
Ol' Papa Dutton sent more folks to the train station in the 1st episode of 1883 than all of those herded there since Yellowstone began. 🤣 I also like how he never evem mussed his hair while being pursued & shot at during the wagon chase scene.

As for Elliot, he's one of my fav actors., but I wish he would email me and explain where he got that Winchester that doesn't need to be cocked to fire or have the lever operated to reload.