Pass the Kool-Aid please

dcestnik

Lil-Rokslider
Got tired of waiting for the place that I get a huge discount to decide if they're going to carry Tenzing or not so I decided to go ahead and drop the money and get a Kifaru MMR frame with a hunting cargo panel. They said six week turn around, anyone seen if they were shipping early or late vs. their estimate?

For general hiking I'll use two 20L compression sacks and a badlands reactor. Next time I can get to Denver during working hours I'll pay Kifaru a visit, bring all of my gear and see what pod/pouch set up will match my gear and see if composite stays will work. Thinking about a medium pod horizontal on the bottom, a large pod vertical with two long pockets on the side.

Anyone got pictures of their non-big bag set ups?

Rizzy

WKR
Badlands 2200 with a Kifaru Large Pod on Bottom going out and with the Large Pod on the back going in.

Attachments

• pack1.jpg
    pack1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 44
  • P8180008.jpg
    P8180008.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 38

ckleeves

WKR
Louis Vuitton bags are nice, But not very durable in the backcountry. I had to learn this lesson the hard way.....

Sorry I'm sure this doesn't make sence I was comenting on the spam above me that got deleted.... It was kinda funny you have to admit.. Ok it wasn't ,nevermind.

Last edited: