Pay it Forward?

bbrown

WKR
Thought I already sent my copy out but I just found it so I guess not. Cameron Hanes Backcountry Bowhunting is up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thought I already sent my copy out but I just found it so I guess not. Cameron Hanes Backcountry Bowhunting is up for grabs if anyone is interested.
I'd like to read that book. I'll dig through my books and see if I can find a few to post.

131efdceff959e9e45569db7a99f37aa.jpg

What do you have? Looking for Foxfire books. Open to other stuff, mainly Rinella too.

Sorry to dredge up an old thread that's been dormant for a while, but I figured I should do my due diligence to find it since I knew this thread existed...

I'm very interested to read Sheep and Sheep Hunting by the man himself, Jack O'Connor. If anyone has a copy that they'd be willing to loan out for a bit, or even part with for less than $125 (that's the cheapest I found after a quick google search), then respond or PM me. Thanks guys, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

2ski

WKR
This is a good one to dredge up. I have cam Haines book to mail out if I can do d it if anyone wants to read it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

chops24

WKR
I’ll bite on the Cam Haines book and pay it forward when finished if it’s still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Sure. DM me your address and I'll try to find it and send it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk