Pay it Forward?

bbrown

WKR
In the same spirit - if anyone knows of a kid wanting to get into predator hunting. I have a Johny Stewert electronic predator caller and a couple coyote howler hand calls I will send out. Obviously make sure mom and dad are ok with it first. First PM gets it

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR
I think you should sign and date a blank page in the book & add your rokslide handle before shipping it off. It would be cool in a few years to want to reread your original and you can see all who have read it between now and then.

I like that idea!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I have a book called One with the Wilderness(passions of a
solo bowhunter) by Mike Mitten. It's a hell of a good read if anyone is interested.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to it, Ryan.

On the "next in line" deal.

I am thinking whoever has it can post it up whenever they're done with it, so guys gotta keep checking the thread, and we don't get a bunch of posts from people getting in line, and people keep interested.

IDK. What do you guys think?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
That sounds good to me Matt.

I got this book in kind of the same way off of another website. The site folded and I had no one to forward it to. One cool thing about this book is everyone that had it signed it.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I wrote "Pay it Forward" Rokslide.com,
My signature, date, and forum name on the first clean page in the book before sending it to BSA. I hope everyone keeps it up down the line.

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR
I will do the same before sending out tonight. The official Rokslide Book Club hahahaha

Hardstalk

WKR
Signed, dated and shipped. Backcountry Bowhunting by Cameron Hanes is heading your way jls.

CaseyU

WKR
I also have David longs Muley book for someone else interested. This is a great idea, and what a great set of people to do it. I know there a ton of Muley chasers on here. Shoot me a pm and I will ship it tomorrow.

bbrown

WKR
Eastman's Antelope book is heading your way Hardstalk.
Any takers on Eastman's elk book or anyone know any kids for the predator caller?

trk3263

WKR
This is a great idea. Don't forget if it is "educational" you can use USPS Media mail which is really cheap.