Pay it Forward?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
This is a great idea. Don't forget if it is "educational" you can use USPS Media mail which is really cheap.

Good point, and when I posted I sent mine Parcel Post, I meant Media Mail. It was something like $4 to send from MT to Kali.

Hardstalk

WKR
I shipped media mail as well in a padded envelope. 4.65 was the total. Takes 7-10 days.

sk1

WKR
I also have David longs Muley book for someone else interested. This is a great idea, and what a great set of people to do it. I know there a ton of Muley chasers on here. Shoot me a pm and I will ship it tomorrow.

id be interested if you want to participate i can paypal shipping and handling and let me know if i keep passing it along or send it back.

i am currently readin cameron hanes backcountry bowhunting......but i already have a few people in line to read it, once they're done i can post it available.

Hardstalk

WKR
id be interested if you want to participate i can paypal shipping and handling and let me know if i keep passing it along or send it back.

i am currently readin cameron hanes backcountry bowhunting......but i already have a few people in line to read it, once they're done i can post it available.

So far I think everyone is on the same page... No pun intended.

Original owner pays shipping to receiver. Receiver pays shipping to the next guy. Thats the " paying it forward" I assumed.

Above Timber

Lil-Rokslider
I have a copy of One with the Wilderness(passions of asolo bowhunter) by Mike Mitten. I will offer it up to the first PM and I will pay sipping.

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
No lists or lines.

Keep checking back to see when it comes up! - BB

Last edited by a moderator:

BigSurArcher

Banned
Got the book today (Public Land Muleys)! Thanks again Bitterroot! I'll post it up in 2 weeks to find a new temporary home. I have also signed the first blank page, right below where Matt signed before sending it off. Time to go read.

gulicemo

Banned
Thanks Shaun, the book was on my desk when I got back from a quick trip to Colorado. Stayed up past midnight reading last night... I will post up when I'm done and get another person to send it on.

BigSurArcher

Banned
David Long's book is available! I've had it 2 weeks, so whoever responds first with "I'll take" gets it. PM me your address too.

jls

FNG
I have a copy of Backcountry Bowhunting by Cameron Hanes sent to me by "Hardstalk" that I'm ready to pass on to the next reader.

Its a great read, highly recommended. Pm your address and I'll send it your way.

gulicemo

Banned
TTT. I have Shaun's Copy of Public Land Mulies: The Bottom Line. Edit: Headed to MD.

Last edited: