Peak Refuel 20% at Blackovis

IdahoHntr

WKR
Not really a "gear" deal, but PEAK20 discount code will get you 20% off all Peak refuel on Blackovis website. If you like the variety packs they have that are already discounted it can really turn into a good deal. Like $7.50 a meal. The code works with the meals that are already on sale as well.

I picked up a box. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was another shortage/supply chain distribution issue and everyone is scouring the country side looking for meals come June - July prepping for archery season.

I picked up a big box as well. Looking forward to trying them out. I’ve been just using mountains for the past upteen years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered the "weekender" bundle for $36 after the discount...not bad for 3 dinners and 2 breakfasts.

BiggMc

FNG
Nice! Peak Refuel premium meals are formulated to deliver the amazing taste, and I super love it!

Rob5589

WKR
Thanks, grabbed some more. If ya want them, get em now. Back when the Rona was in full effect, Peak along with other freeze dried meals were hard to find and/or were way backordered.

rjschill

FNG
Thanks for the heads up! I snagged a box. $8 per meal is a good deal for Peak.

Oregonboy

WKR
thanks for the heads up. I got a weekender box, $7.40 per meal is a pretty solid price.

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered several hundred dollars worth eliminate the stress of finding meals for next season as well as having in a Go Bag for emergency use, ie. earthquake!

Adammn

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I picked up a rocky ridge pack for my coues hunt next week. I'm excited to try them out.

Rodéo

WKR
Really hope these are better than the mountain house and backpackers pantry I've tried. Those left a bad taste in my mouth this year. Picked up a few packs, thanks OP.

DavePwns

WKR
Rokslide does it again, forcing me to take advantage of great deals.
There should be a rokslide rewards credit card