Peak Refuel on sale $9.89

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I found them yesterday searching around and ordered up a dozen meals; they have a coupon code CYBER1FS that gives you free shipping and it took a $1 off of each meal kind (had two of each of six different meals, so saved me another $6 AND free shipping!)

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Sierra only has a few suppers left; I've have bought from them before when they had a better selection

OP
J

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
I found them yesterday searching around and ordered up a dozen meals; they have a coupon code CYBER1FS that gives you free shipping and it took a $1 off of each meal kind (had two of each of six different meals, so saved me another $6 AND free shipping!)
Dang I missed the free shipping, guess I paid for yours 🤣

Agross

WKR
Thanks for the heads up on the sale and the free shipping. Been wanting to try the biscuits and gravy, ordered a few

UncleBone

WKR
Thanks for the heads up on the sale and the free shipping. Been wanting to try the biscuits and gravy, ordered a few
Pro tip (pretty sure even the package says it) on the biscuits, break them up into smaller pieces before you hydrate. After eating crunchy biscuits, even with 30 mins of rehydration, you will be grateful you took that extra step.

WoodBow

WKR
Pro tip (pretty sure even the package says it) on the biscuits, break them up into smaller pieces before you hydrate. After eating crunchy biscuits, even with 30 mins of rehydration, you will be grateful you took that extra step.
This man preaches the truth.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk