pedicures

I joined right around the time the mans aping thread came out. Ya, I was questioning my registration! :)

flytrait

Lil-Rokslider
ceetoo on here has the video of the post hunt pedecures. Maybe he will post it!

Ozz08

WKR
I took a two week break from this site after I read some of the manscaping thread. I hope you guys don't scare me away again! Lol.

You guys saying mani's pedi's and shaving your body helps on your hunts are funny just admit you do it to feel pretty!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, let me know if anyone ever wants a buddy, I can never get Luke to go with me :) I usually get a pedi once or twice a year. It feels great, and it's way easier than painting your own toenails :) I am always careful that they cut my toenails straight across (if they round them with the scissors it can cause ingrown toenails) and I don't ever go right before a big trip. Those calluses build up during hunting season for a reason, namely to protect your feet in areas that see a lot of friction. A little trimming is ok, but I wouldn't want them to cut off all the protection I have built up... That sounds super painful.

Slim Jim

WKR
Man you can tell its February. Nothing better to talk about than pedicures? Really?

OK I've got one before but don't tell anyone

tstowater

WKR
This one reminds me of "Dumb and Dumber" when they are getting ready for the ball and the lady giving the pedicure gets the sparks flying. If I was good, I'm sure there has to be a youtube link to that one. I'm thinking the angry marmot might be easier.:cool:

shaun

WKR
Oh man the threads that pop up haha just as tstowater first thing I thought about was Dumb and Dumber with a grinder wheel. Haha!!

jls

FNG
anyone ever "man up" and get one?
I've got some serious calluses that probably needs addressed but can't bring myself to do it

If you go to a salon for this, I believe you may be subject to at least a 30 day suspension of your "man card" . But if you DIY it would probably be acceptable
Check the regs to be sure LOL!